Email – email@example.com
There are many projects and ways you can get involved in our activities
We are very grateful to everyone who has been involved in our projects and events. Time is precious to us all and we hope that we can continue to enable people to become involved in a way that creates enjoyment. Over and above this, we hope we can ignite or develop some new interests.
We look forward to hearing feedback on all our projects.
The lists below are flexible and will constantly change as each project develops – If you have a skill that you would like to put a focus to and it’s not listed below, please contact us.
If you have photos with info – or some local family history research you would be happy to be published here, please email the above address.
Sea Queen Festival
- Living History Characters
- Research (for exhibitions or window dressing)
- Bunting hanging
- Fleet participation
- Coffee Mornings
Manx Beauty Project
- Practical skills ( on site and off site)
- Oral History recording
- We are looking for young musicians / stage crew etc to be involved in our music project
- Fund raising
- Education work
Red Telephone Box Project
- Help with Maintenance of the phone boxes
- Donations of children’s games, books, DVDs and jigsaws to the John St box
- Donations of sanitary products for girls to the John St box until the schools open
- Photos of the telephone boxes, both old and current
The Cellardyke Trust
- Marketing or Social media